Tracking Depression and Elucidating its Mechanisms using Cognitive Neuroscience, EEG, and Machine Learning
- Currently visiting University of Groningen, the Netherlands under the SPARC scheme to work on the project "Tracking Depression and Elucidating its Mechanisms using Cognitive Neuroscience, EEG, and Machine Learning" under the guidance of Dr. Marieke van Vugt.
- Visited Osaka Prefecture University, Japan under the financial support of JST Sakura Science Plan to have technical discussions in the areas of brain computer interface and deep learning.
- Kaushik, P., Gupta, A., Roy, P. P., & Dogra, D. P. (2018). EEG-Based Age and Gender Prediction Using Deep BLSTM-LSTM Network Model. IEEE Sensors Journal, 19(7), 2634-2641.
- Kumar, Pradeep, Subham Mukherjee, Rajkumar Saini, Pallavi Kaushik, Partha Pratim Roy, and Debi Prosad Dogra. "Multimodal Gait Recognition With Inertial Sensor Data and Video Using Evolutionary Algorithm." IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems 27, no. 5 (2018): 956-965.
- Kaushik, P., & Dutta, K. (2017, March). A Neural Network Model for Intrusion Detection Using a Game Theoretic Approach. In International Conference on Advanced Informatics for Computing Research (pp. 355-367). Springer, Singapore.