I am a research scholar (Ph.D.) in Dept. of CSE, IITR, under the supervision of Dr. Partha Pratim Roy (Associate Professor, CSE, IITR). My research interests lie in the field of Brain-Computer Interface, EEG, Cancelable Biometrics, Machine Learning, and Computer Vision.
I completed my Master of Technology (M.Tech) from PDPM Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design & Manufacturing, Jabalpur, under the supervision of Prof. Pritee Khanna (Professor, CSE, PDPM IIITDMJ) in 2020. My master’s dissertation looks at “Cancelable Biometrics for Low-End Devices”. I completed my Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Computer Science from Hansraj College, University of Delhi, New Delhi in 2017.
Human Behavior Prediction using EEG: My area of research spans Brain-Computer Interface, Pattern Recognition, and applications of Deep Learning. My work primarily focuses on leveraging AI for extracting, analyzing, and interpreting the brain signals mathematically to learn more about the human mind and behavior.
- IIITDMJ Proficiency Prize (Silver Medal) for the Best Thesis among PG Students of Computer Science and Engineering in Graduating Class of 2020.
Internships / Research Experience
- Visited Osaka Metropolitan University, Osaka, Japan under fully funded JST Sakura Science Program 2022 for research related discussions from December 12th, 2022 to December 26th, 2022.
- MHRD Scholarship for Master of Technology.
Membership of Professional Societies
- Gourav Siddhad, Anmol Gupta, Debi Prosad Dogra, Partha Pratim Roy. "Efficacy of Transformer Networks for Classification of Raw EEG Data". arXiv:2202.05170. [Paper]
- Gourav Siddhad and Pritee Khanna "Max-min threshold-based cancelable biometric templates for low-end devices". J. Electron. Imaging. 31(3), 033025 (2022). [Paper]
- Anmol Gupta, Gourav Siddhad, Vishal Pandey, Partha Pratim Roy, Byung-Gyu Kim. "Subject-Specific Cognitive Workload Classification Using EEG-Based Functional Connectivity and Deep Learning". Sensors. 2021; 21 (20):6710. [Paper]
- Gourav Siddhad, Pritee Khanna, Aparajita Ojha. "Cancelable Biometric Template Generation Using Convolutional Autoencoder". International Conference on Computer Vision and Image Processing, Springer, Singapore. pp. 303–314, 2021. [Paper]