I am a research scholar at the PARIMAL lab under Dr. Partha Pratim Roy. My research areas are cognitive workload estimation using EEG, patten analysis of different diseases related to the human brain.
- 4 months internship program in IIT Kharagpur under the supervision of Dr. Debasis Samanta
- Achieved Gold medal in MTech(CSE) from Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, WestBengal
- Achieved IEEE young professional award for the paper "Study and analysis of a fast moving cursor control in a multithreaded way in brain computer interface" (CICBA -2017)
- Chakladar, D. D., & Chakraborty, S. (2017). Study and analysis of a fast moving cursor control in a multithreaded way in brain computer interface. In International Conference on Computational Intelligence, Communications, and Business Analytics (pp. 44-56). Springer, Singapore.
- Chakladar, D. D., & Chakraborty, S. (2018). EEG based emotion classification using “Correlation Based Subset Selection”. Biologically inspired cognitive architectures, 24, 98-106.
Chakladar, D. D., & Chakraborty, S. (2018). Multi-target way of cursor movement in brain computer interface using unsupervised learning. Biologically Inspired Cognitive Architectures, 25, 88-100.
Chakladar, D. D., & Chakraborty, S. (2019). Feature Extraction and Classification in Brain-Computer Interfacing: Future Research Issues and Challenges. In Natural Computing for Unsupervised Learning (pp. 101-131). Springer, Cham.
Saurav, S., Chakladar, D. D., Shaw, P., Chakraborty, S., & Kairi, A. (2019). Multi-target-Based Cursor Movement in Brain-Computer Interface Using CLIQUE Clustering. In Proceedings of International Ethical Hacking Conference 2018 (pp. 419-428). Springer, Singapore.
Khakon Das, Debashis Das Chakladar, Partha Pratim Roy, Atri Chatterjee, Shankar Prasad Saha, Epileptic seizure prediction by the detection of seizure waveform from the pre-ictal phase of EEG signal, Biomedical Signal Processing and Control, Elsevier, 2019 (Accepted)